Mar 18, 2009

Weirder still

So again....about my car. It gets even weirder.

Yesterday, apparently, it was assaulted again and again by some literal birdbrains.

I left my car in the driveway instead of the garage during the day. And when I went to go pick up Noah, I noticed a strange mess on my mirrors. Both of my rearview mirrors are scratched up and dirty and have gooey smatterings on them and bird poo, etc. Gross and nasty! I know this is the doings of some bird (or birds) because our day started off with a robin throwing itself up against the glass in our back doors. Repeatedly. So clearly, that is what they did also to the shiny spectacle that was the mirrors on my car. Dumb. Must be spring fever. I just wish I could have seen it happening. I would have videoed the birdy mayhem for you. You don't get to see psycho birds every day you know.

Anyway, for the record and back to my car, this makes number 6 on my list of car-related woes. Except it's not all that woeful. I am strangely NOT bothered by anything that happens to this car.

1 comment:

Alison said...

If only you had that video for Kendra...