Mar 24, 2009

Apples and Bananas

Here is Noah's version of the beloved little jingle "Apples and Bananas".



I only WISH you could hear our little solo artist belting out "Yes, Jesus loves me" upstairs in his bed while he should be taking a nap.

And while I am on the topic, he also frequents:

The ABCD's
Baby Bumblebee
Itsy Bitsy Spider
Zacchaeus was a Wee Little Man
God Our Father
Twinkle, Twinkle

Of course, unless I was there to translate for you, you wouldn't know which song he was singing no matter how hard you tried.

It's just... he's just... too, too precious.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Brooklyn made me watch that video too too many times! But at least it WAS PRETTY CUTE!

Alison said...

Can I hire him to sing the Itsy, Bitsy Spider over and over to Kara? She knows all the hand motions and loves to do them, therefore, she thinks we need to sing it 24-7!!!