Mar 9, 2009

Can you tell?

Can you tell we're teething?




Oh heaven help us...she may look sweet and happy, but she has been anything but - lately. We even took her to the pediatrician today hoping to find out she has an ear infection. You know, something to blame her incessant fussiness on, something we can treat and make go away. Nope. The doctor grinned at Josh and sent him back home with the little teething beast. It's a good thing she's cute, because she is the worst kind of company lately. What gives? I can't even remember Noah ever whimpering over teething.

6 comments:

Heather said...

How cute is she!!! Love Josh in the B'Journ! We loved that! I especially loved Kore wearing it. A true dad!!

Emily said...

Motrin and Tylenol...for several days and then see how she is. Please tell me you've given her at least THAT kind of relief?

Unknown said...

She is a real cutie pie! I hope those little chicklets cut through soon.

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Such a fun collection of teething pictures! I suppose by now it's just the girls at home as the boys have left for FL... and I suppose by now you're officially 30. :) At least I think it's today based on your recent posts. If so, Happy Birthday! 30's not so bad... and neither is 31 I've recently learned... though the life lessons God was teaching me when I turned 30 I realize I'm still learning. In fact, I've been pondering them quite a bit in recent days. My prayer is that by the time 40 rolls around they'll be lessons learned instead of things in process!

The White Family said...

I took Connor to the doctor several times last summer thinking he HAD to have an ear infection, but he never did...just teething that was lasting FOREVER! I hope Anna's teeth pop through soon...but as soon as they do, the next one's will be ready to irritate her! Poor baby! Hope you had a great 30th birthday!

Alison said...

This is all too reminicent of my experience with Levi & Kara. Teething was nothing to Levi...Kara, another story!

Tylenol is the only thing that got me through and seemed to work. We also used those orajel swabs and teething tablets, but I can't say for sure if those worked like the tylenol did.