Mar 31, 2009

Landscapes

The other day Noah and I were scrolling through some pictures on the computer and we came across this landscape shot I took while we were at the cabin back in January.


Noah instictively breathed a drawn out "W-o-w." And it surprised me. That a toddler, ok preschooler, would see a picture like this and be impressed with the bigness and/or beauty. I mean, I can still remember being in high school and saying something like, "Eh. What's the big deal? It's trees; they're green."

Anyway, I don't really know what my point is except that I was just pleasantly surprised that Noah can recognize and appreciate the inherent beauty in nature.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Brooklyn couldn't care less about landscapes...unless there's a cow or some other familiar animal in view...hm.