Jan 10, 2011

Snowed In

We're snowed in today and school has been cancelled of course.  Sadly, Josh's flight was not cancelled.  The other sad news is that now I will have to be the one to go out and play in the cold and snow with the kids.  That's usually his job. 

Anyway, it's a pretty snow and it makes a great crunch under your feet.  I'm sure there'll be a bunch of littler footprints out there in no time.  Sigh.


Who doesn't love a snow-covered house shot?  It's so homey!


And speaking of love and pictures, I adore this silhouette we had made of the kids at Downtown Disney at Christmas.  It's so precious to me. 


It's possible I'll be back with other random pictures and posts later today and tomorrow.  Cabin fever will do that to ya!  And we're told there's more snow on the way.  It's a good thing I like being home.  :)

4 comments:

Memaw said...

Home is a good place to be.

Emily said...

I LOVE that picture too! What a treasure!

Unknown said...

I'm in love with that picture and the snow covered house. Beautiful house!

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Your house looks like such a fun place to live. And that silhouette is priceless. So, so cute.