Aug 31, 2011

Taa Daa: Ribbon Wreath

I got today's craft idea from Pinterest.  I made it according to Auburn colors and it will adorn the front door til I get around to finishing my Halloween decor idea also from Pinterest.  Stay tuned. :)

First...
 
Next ...

Then, Anna asked me to set her up with a craft, too, so she could work with me.  I pulled out some wax sticks I've had set aside for her for awhile and that suited her just fine til she realized it made her hands sticky.  That was a deal killer for her.  Sigh.


Finally, I set to work finishing up project without any further interruptions.  I'm happy with how it turned out.  If I happen upon an AU letter or two, I'll dress those up as well and sucker them right on the wreath, too.

5 comments:

Laura Koslowsky said...

Cute! I saw a woman in Michael's today with similar supplies in her cart. Bet she was making the same thing. I might have to head back there in a few days to pick up some supplies too.

~Laura

Emily said...

Her hands being sticky was the deal breaker for HER?!
Dude, That would have been the deal breaker for ME!

HA!

The White Family said...

I want one! :)

Unknown said...

Very cute! I might have to make one for Robbie's man cave door. Hmmmmm

LOL @ Anna!

Kimberly said...

This really was fun to do. Perfect for something to keep your hands busy while you watch TV or chat it up with friends. I totally recommend. :)