Aug 18, 2011

Things I'll Do

Someone asked me a couple weeks  ago what I would do with myself while both kids were at their respective schools on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  I'd been so focused on getting the kids actually started that I hadn't thought of what the day would look like once they did!  I didn't really have an answer ready, but since then I have been enjoying thinking of all the things I will do on my two days of 5 free hours to myself.

Things I'll do with Kimmie Time
Browse in Stores
Grocery Shop
Run Errands
Start Projects
Finish Projects
Deep Clean ... maybe.
Exercise w/o Interruption
Visit with Friends
FINALLY organize my recipe binder
Help in Noah's class
Meet Josh for lunch
Call my sister
Relax
...

7 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

What a fun, exciting time of transition for all of you! Lunch with your hubby? You couldn't say that a few months ago. Now, how cool is that?

Kimberly said...

Transition is definitely the word for it! And cool, too. Definitely cool.

Btw - we're wondering what your Thanksgiving plans look like.

Amy Faye Brown said...

We have none. Probably staying at home right now.

Memaw said...

I like the last one on your list --RELAX!

Kimberly said...

Yeah. Now that I reread my list, it sounds like a lot of work! I'll take RELAX as Plan A, too. :)

Emily said...

yes!!! call your sister! :) Yeah, enjoy all that free time! I'm still working on getting some free time too...so I can sew again!

Laura Koslowsky said...

You'll be amazed how quickly you find things to fill the time with!