Aug 11, 2011

FB Posts That Never Were

  • I always chuckle to myself when I see my neighbor pull out of his driveway dressed in his full Elvis attire.      
  • Kids. I swear, if you are not enjoying them, you are not doing it right.   
  • I love crushed ice. 
  • Watching Secretariat and marveling at what magnificent creatures horses really are! 
  • It amuses me how Chewie hangs out with Josh when he is working in his workshop.  
  • I get so much relief from purging clutter that I even enjoy emptying the recycle bin on my desktop.  Frequently!
  • I am in LOVE with Noah and Anna's post-nap musk.
  • My most practiced parenting tip is the one that says to make physical contact with your child right away in the morning and after longer absences.
  • I admit defeat finally - I must start doing laundry in dark and light loads.
  • Quote of the summer:  Josh - "This is where the naked happens" (speaking of our back porch littered with clothes after the kids changed into their bathing suits every day)
  • My boy is such a happy heart.  He loves to, loves to, loves to laugh.  
  • I love how Josh swoops in after work and takes the kids upstairs with him for a long time. 
  • I love Pinterest. 
  • I love Paypal.   
  • I like (and miss) the act of writing...actual writing with your hands put to pen and paper, seeing handwriting.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Bradley said...

These kinds of posts are some of my favorite. :)

Seriously, you don't separate your laundry loads?!?!

Do you journal? I agree with your handwriting thoughts, but journaling helps me feel like I'm writing... that and I think I write more letters and postcards than most people I know. At least more than my sisters, that's for sure - or maybe they're just sending all their letters and postcards to someone other than me! ;)

Still haven't decided if I'm going to love Pinterest. It's interesting. I enjoy seeing other people's things. But I'm struggling so with being disciplined with how I spend my time that I just can't get into right now.

Kimberly said...

Laundry - no! Have yet to separate darks and lights ... but this year, I believe it's time to get serious. :)

Nope, no journaling, only blogging. Lots of list and note making, but even that is done increasingly by type and text. :/

As for Pinterest - It took me several months after setting up the account to finally be convinced it was worth paying any attention to. Now, I am so glad I did. You'll remember this one day when you do start pinning. :)

Unknown said...

"like" them all! ;-)

Emily said...

That was a fun read!