Sep 2, 2011

Noah's New Peeps

I was just checking out Noah's class web page; putting faces to names.  I giggle at the sound of Noah's newest buds as they roll off my tongue.  These are the names I hear after school every day.  These are the names of the friends who dig Mario Kart like him and wanna "sleep out" (camp out) with him soon.  These are the boys who engage Noah in such compelling conversations at lunch that he never finishes eating. These are the names and faces I need to get familiar with, I guess.  Which means, I guess I need to make a point to get to know their moms.  (Wait - I think the power just shifted in terms of who calls the shots about who I associate with - Weird!)   

Noah's newest peeps this school year are:
  • Owen
  • Nick
  • Wuke (Luke)
  • Brandon
Some fun notes:  Luke and Brandon, who I think are the room moms' kids, were the first friends Noah made this year. But it seems that as everyone has found their groove, Noah gravitates more toward these Owen and Nick fellows most.  Those two are also the cuties that shared in my lunch date with Noah last week.  And as I looked at their faces, I saw little men enjoying friendship at such an innocent stage of life.  I wondered if these would be long-term friendships. I also thought to myself, these must be the little guys I prayed for when I prayed that Noah would make friends that would be good influences.  :)

Anyway, I just think they sound like such a cute little posse of boys:  Noah, Owen, Nick, Luke, and Brandon.

No comments: