Sep 26, 2011

My Apologies, Anna

Anna, I am so sorry it is taking me forever to write your birthday tribute letter!  I am usually so good about getting this done wa-a-a-ay ahead of time, but August and September hit me like a ton of bricks and I just now got a moment to catch my breath!  I promise you, babylove, I have a list of details and quotes I treasure about you at this age and I will convert it into cohesive thoughts THIS WEEK because I never want to forget how I see and adore you at this age.

But for the record, today you were a rock star (again) at your 3 yr. check up where you totally impressed your doctor with your ABC skillz and chattiness (where did THAT come from?!) and you impressed the nurse by not crying for your flu shot. :)  I was so proud of my pretty little girl and how personable and eager you were.

1 comment:

Memaw said...

So proud of my sweet little Anna who is really becoming a big girl. I loved the birthday cake, so beautiful.