Sep 3, 2011

Heading Out

We are going to my parent's house today for an overnight visit.  Noah and Anna are BESIDE themselves with excitement.  They have been sneaking in and out of their rooms since before dawn, working hard to stifle the thrilled anticipation that threatens to eat them alive.  I guess they've been making lists in their heads of all the necessities we'll need on the trip because these are the things they immediately listed to me that I should not forget to pack.  I think the difference in their choices is ... striking and hilarious. :)

Noah: bathing suits, underwear, bible
Anna: fairy wings, mermaid, herself

We're off in a couple hours if I can corral the kiddos that long.  Happy Labor Day weekend, y'all!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Ha! You never know when fairy wings are going to be needed. ;)

Have fun!