Sep 14, 2011

Sweetie Pie Shortcake

My sweetie pie was a rock star of a shopping buddy today at a very, very busy, crowded consignment sale that I shopped at for about 2 hours.  I was so proud of her patience,obedience, and positive attitude. 

As a reward, she got to shop the toy section with some birthday money she got in the mail last week from my grandmother, her GG.  Of all the pretty, pink treasures, Anna narrowed her choices down to a baby bed/bath station and a Strawberry Shortcake remote control car.  In the end, my sweetie pie went with the shortcake.


And in the end, I may still go back and get her that baby bed/bath station anyway.  It was priced so well at $10!  But try telling that to an almost 3 yr. old.

4 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

I would have so chosen the Strawberry Shortcake, too! My entire bedroom was in this theme when I was a little older than Anna. My mama even sewed curtains and throw pillows. I used to love the way my SS dolls smelled too. Good choice, Anna, and bravo for being such an excellent shopping partner for your Mommy!

Kimberly said...

Well, whaddya know? It DOES smell like strawberries! Now I like it even more.

Unknown said...

I loved the Strawberry Shortcake stuff as a girl too. How awesome that she behaved that long and allowed you to focus. It takes some real focus for bargain hunting!

Emily said...

oh my word, she is so CLEARLY pleased with her purchase. What a pretty little grin. AWWWeee..sweet Anna!