Sep 29, 2011

Blessed and Delighted

I was thinking last night about what single word I would choose, if I had to, to describe how I feel about each of my babies.  Noah's word would be blessing. From birth and every day still, he has been such a rich blessing to me in so many ways.  Anna's word is delight.  Even at her moodiest, she is altogether delightful to me and I am just as smitten with her now as I have ever been.  Between my blessing and my delight, I am convinced again just how much of a gift from God a child is.  I can't imagine I will ever love anything as much as I do my babies, and I am just so glad I can recognize and enjoy it in the now.

1 comment:

Rebecca Bowles said...

Perfectly stated.... Your children are blessing and you delight in them, just as the Lord delights in us as we delight in Him!