Apr 29, 2009

Did I Just Say That?

Things You Find Yourself Saying When You Are The Mommy

Do not pick up crumbs off the floor and throw them at your sister!

Get your hand out of your diaper!

It makes me so happy when you use the potty!

You need to do the BIG poo poo to get a Kit Kat.

Get your toothbrush out of your ear, please.

That sounds like fake crying to me.

Where did this blood come from?

Your trains are in time out now.

You have to, have to, have to stop the car before you shift gears.

It's still sleepy time. Go back to bed.

How did the TV end up on the Spanish Playboy Channel?!?!? (and no, we don't subscribe to any such channels, although clearly, you can still type in their digits to pull up the channel listing)

No, you can't go to work with Daddy.

Give me hugs. I love you so much.

You are my big boy.

1 comment:

The Robinsons said...

Hi Kimberly,

Love the list--made me smile!

I seem to have lost your email address somehow. Can you send it to me?

Thank you so much for the crib soother! I actually put it on my registry because of one of your blog postings! :) You and Josh are so kind to do this. I only have a little over two weeks--can you believe it?

Hope y'all are doing well!

Love,
Krissie