Apr 23, 2009

See, Mommy? See?

"See Mommy? See?!" Noah called me to the living room this morning so I could see that Daddy was holding "2 babies." And once I saw my trio of sweeties, Noah insisted that I take a "peeture." How could I resist such an invitation, especially when Noah was being so cooperative for the camera? Well, somewhat cooperative. Here was the best shot I could get.

I would just like to take this opportunity to point out how happy Anna is in her daddy's arms. She played like that, so still, so content, for about 15 minutes before this picture. And then she stayed in his arms following the picture and downed an entire bottle. And then Josh took her to the gym with him and she didn't even cry when he put her in the car like she does when I put her in the car.

My theory to her mood swings: She is just generally angry when Josh is not around. A Daddy's girl for sure and to my dismay - and not because I would prefer her to be a mommy's girl. No thanks, I do not want a clingy baby. It is just to my dismay that she be a daddy's girl because Daddy is not around all the time, so I am the one stuck with the angry-because-she-is-missing-her-daddy daddy's girl. Oh poor me.

Well, not really, but maybe a little.

5 comments:

Emily said...

I can't get over Anna's eyes...even from far away they are HUGE! Good pictures!

Elizabeth Bradley said...

What a fun picture! :)

Heather said...

Great Fam!

Amy Faye Brown said...

better than a clingy almost 14 year old. I live for the 8 hours or so she's gone to school each day. because when she's home, even with friends, she's my constant shadow!!! Yes, I know, one day I will miss it, just not today.

Alison said...

Once again, Kara is the same way...although Levi is a good replacement. My hardest times for Kara are when she wakes up from her nap and Levi might still be sleeping. The drama of having to hang out with me and me only! sigh.