Apr 17, 2009

Sweet Talk

Noah is turning 3 in two weeks. I just can't believe it! So this month, I have been very reminiscent of the past three years, of Noah's adoption, and of all the growing and changing he is doing lately...namely, in the verbal department. Now there is no way I could try to list all the funny words he tries to pronounce, but I have listed a number of my recent favorites to mark this time in his life, the days when my baby was moving on up from 2 to 3 years old.

Milt - milk
Ow Bed - out of bed
Hur Me - it hurts me
Downdares - downstairs
Ha Go - here you go
Miss Vaddy - Miss Valerie
Showow - shower
Be Caw - big car
Funder - thunder
Enna - Anna
Chockit - chocolate
Washel -waffle
Golshith - goldfish
Sangich - sandwich
Tar - guitar
Banket - blanket
Dokta - doctor
Fah Nee - funny
Uh No - I don't know
Booshee see - booster seat
Dee Go - what's this
Hep Me - help me
Munchy Fodder - motorcycle
Way Uh - wake up
Nak - nap
Teeko - tickle

2 comments:

The White Family said...

So cute! You'll be so glad you wrote all of that down!

Unknown said...

I love it! I think Noah turns 3 around the time Jacob turns 4. He'll be 4 on the 25th.