Apr 20, 2009

Miscellanea

Just random miscellanea ... if that's even a word

I miss Noah when he is napping
Guilty as charged. I left the gym today and went straight to Chick-Fil-A.
Someone recently guessed that Anna is 3 months old (wow - is she THAT little?)
Josh is giving me a weekend away for Mother's Day - CAN'T WAIT!
I saw a coyote behind our back yard the other day
I hate Ebay - I keep having bad experiences with sellers
There are police EVERYWHERE around here ALL THE TIME
I am so, so glad to hear John Madden retired - his voice has always bugged me, don't know why, just does
We are cutting items out of our budget to be able to save more and that feels really good
We are going to Disney in October - CAN'T WAIT!
We are taking Noah to the zoo on his birthday
I keep imagining vampires in my house now - creepy
Anna recently moved on from saying "mama" to saying "dada"
My morning started at the ugly hour of 3 today...don't ask
I had to quit reading The Search for Significance last night. It has been boring me to tears.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Your lists always make me smile. :) And Chick-fil-A... it's the "healthy" fast food so no worries there.

Hmm... maybe I won't get around to reading The Search for Significance... though it's literally been on my shelf for going on 5 years... oh my goodness I feel guilty just typing this... maybe I will have to read it. someday.

Kimberly said...

I like the way you think, Elizabeth! I will plead for a gym pardon based on the healthy fast food clause! :)

Alison said...

sorry about the vampires...