Apr 28, 2009

Photo Op

I took Anna to get her 6 month pictures taken today. Yes, I know she is 7 months. For once, in my life, I was late for something. :)

Anyway, she was way too intense to smile much, so that was a bit frustrating. But to be fair, the girl taking her pics was doing next to nothing to get her to smile. And I didn't want to tell her how to do her job, but for crying out loud - when you have said, "Gonna git you!" 60 times and the baby is not grinning, maybe you should try one of the toys you have there for this very purpose. HELLO!? I just let the the photog flop miserably so that it would be easier for me to get out of there with just a picture or two instead of spending more than I wanted to anyway. I have definitely had better photographer experiences at Portrait Innovations. Oh well. You get what you pay for, I am told. (hee, hee - this comment, particularly in reference to Portrait Innovations, always makes me think of you, Mary Ann)

And since I did NOT pay for enough pics to get the CD for free, I have to submit a couple of my own bootleg pics of the pics. Smile or no smile, she was still the prettiest baby in the house, and not just because she was the only baby there, either. :)



4 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

stunningly gorgeous, smile or not

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! She is a doll and I think that is a slight smile in the first one. She is getting just too big, too fast.

Heather said...

She is such a cutie! Love those pics!!!

Alison said...

Some of my favorite pictures now are the ones I was so upset about at the time. I think they look great!