Apr 5, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

Our neighborhood hosted an egg hunt and it was entirely cute to watch ... except for how all the bigger kids snatched up all the eggs and left the little ones to walk away crying with their empty baskets. Thankfully, we coached Noah over to a patch of eggs near some trees off to the side so our little one was not one of those crying ... you know like Halloween ended up last year. :)





The little girl in the picture behind Noah was one of those crying and without an egg to her pretty little name. So sweetie pie Noah took her one of his - as did a number of other sweetie pie children. Kids are just adorable ... excluding the egg-hogging sort of big kids I already mentioned, of course.




Anna took home a goody bag they had available for the babies. Other than that, she enjoyed the spoils of Noah's successful Easter Egg Hunting.




This picture is funny because Noah is sniffing his hands and telling us "stinky" and then I discover the smashed dog poop someone thoughtfully left there in the grass.


And our wonderful sunny day rounded itself off with Noah sick and throwing up. Groan and Sigh.

Don't ask.

7 comments:

The White Family said...

I LOVE the pictures of Noah and Anna sitting in the grass! They are so cute!

Alison said...

sniffing poop on the hand...Noah throwing up....hmmmm....the joys of childhood!!

Anonymous said...

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, and yes, I have thoroughly enjoyed catching up on the last month or so of blogs I've missed. Your kiddies are growing up! Both are so very cute and it's been fun catching up with what they're up to these days.
I do hope they're both well now, since I know Emily and the girls are visiting. Oh yeah, a comment about the Landscape blog...have to say I love that view! I agree with you Noah, w-o-w!

Kimberly said...

Hey Mas! I was just asking Emily that about you last night!! I have missed ya!

Andy yes, all 4 kiddos here are sick-free ... excluding Natalie's runny green and sometimes bubbling nose. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's nice to be missed. : ) The knee injury is taking soooooo long to get over, and it ain't over yet...recovery is quite consuming, actually.
Wanted to say that little Miss Anna is looking just like her mama...such a pretty little girl!

Memaw said...

I would love to have the picture of
Anna in the stroller with the hat on - what a precious little look!

Kimberly said...

Hi Carol - I ordered that shot and another for you today...Snapfish is so wonderful!