Jan 31, 2016

Right Now on the 31st

I don't think I have EVER blogged 31 times in a single month.  I don't know what got into me this January.  Life is strange.  In the interest of random strangeness, a list of random "right now" bits to mark this strange milestone in January in my blogging world ...
  • Listening - Right now I hear Lasa over the monitor in her swing.
  • Eating - Not gonna lie, I just ate some EL Fudge cookies and milk.
  • Wearing - Wearing my favorite comfy gray pants from Target and my favorite blue sweatshirt from the school I taught at once upon a time.
  • Feeling - So relieved because I just got done with a photo book for Tania I have been putting off for forever.
  • Weather - It is crazy warm here today.  I went out and did a little overdue pruning of our monkey grass in it.  Spooky warm.  And windy.  There's chatter about damaging wings coming Tuesday.
  • Reading - The Vinegar Boy.  And Galations.  And The BFG with the kids.
  • Planning - I plan to start walking almost daily in February.  Cindy and Cathy will join me when they can.
  • Wanting - I want a new bedspread.  It is my plan that in lieu of Valentine's Day gifts, Josh and I will go shop for a new bedspread instead.  It is lonnnnnnng overdue.
  • Needing - Cereal.  We are dangerously low on cereal.
  • Thinking - Been doing a lot of thinking about Lasa's mom. Who is being a real jerkface lately.  Makes me struggle to like her.  Makes me angry. I told the Lord I needed a word from Him about how to proceed in my heart toward her.  He provided it so perfectly today at church.  In several ways!
  • Enjoying - While I am beyond annoyed at Lasa's mom for cancelling her visit with Lasa today, I have also really enjoyed having the whole uninterrupted day to take care of business here at home and to chillax.

2 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

Clever introspective post.
Sorry about Baby Mama.
1 step forward. 45 back. No?
Watch out for those damaging wings today. 😋

Kimberly said...

A blog I follow did this style of post the other night and I just had to copy. :}