Jan 16, 2016

Saeed on Saturday

My peeps (and a million others across our country) are so pumped - out loud and deep down in their spirits - about Pastor Saeed's release just this morning from an Iranian prison after three years.  I was excited to see the news first and relay it to Josh and my children who have been diligently praying for Saeed's health, witness, comfort, family, God's timing, and release for two and half years. This is really a milestone prayer request answered and I love that my kids have gotten to witness it.  They have never prayed over something for such a long period of time! 

As the good news keeps sinking in,
I keep hearing said around my house in awe and joy,
"Thank you, Lord!"

2 comments:

Emily said...

YES! Thank you Lord! Can't say I've prayed daily for him, but I have prayed for his safe return when I think of him or see him on the news or an post by his wife on facebook. I have such happiness in my heart for this news. God is so good!

Kimberly said...

I had my doubts that things would end this way. I am amazed.