Jan 31, 2016

Bowlers

Just another day brightener, getting to hang out with my faves last night sans kiddos. We bowled, we ate, we shopped, we desserted. And we laughed our way through the night at a relaxingly slow pace.  Love these ladies!


And who knew?  Kimmie can throw a heavy ball in a mostly straight line more often than not!  I brought home 105 points in the first game!  I am SU on the score page. :}


The second game I got tired pretty fast and bowled so poorly and we didn't even finish that game because time ran out.  So in lieu of those scores I will share a pic of the birthday girl for whom we were gathering in honor of in the first place. 


Happy birthday, Cindy!  Thanks for sharing it with us another year. :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

what fun! Can't wait to have friends here! ;)