Jan 28, 2016

About Mommy

I saw this little survey on Facebook that you give to the kids about yourself.  Cute!  I squinted my eyes and hoped for honest-yet-not-too-brutal answers from my two (ages 7 and 9).   Anna's answer is listed first./Then Noah's. :)
1. What is something I always say to you?  Hurry up, it's time to go./ I love you.
2. What makes me happy? Having a nice school day and having time with us./ When we give you love and when we say funny things.
3. What makes me sad? I don't know; you don't usually get sad./ When we trouble make.
4. How do I make you laugh? By tickling me mercilessly./ By tooting.

5. What was I like as a child? Just like me probably./ I don't know, how am I supposed to know? I saw a picture once and you were wearing an old-time dress.
6. How old am I? 37./ Uh, I think 36.
7. How tall am I? Gets out tape measure and calls it 67 inches/Guesses 43 inches.
8. What is my favorite thing to do? Take a nap./Helping Lasa, School, Getting stuff done really fast.
9. What do I do when you're not around? Go on your computer./Take a nap, get ready for school the next day, help Lasa, take a nap.
10. What am I really good at? You're really good at hugs and kisses./You are very good at badminton.
11. What is something I'm not good at? You are not good at wrestling./Well, I don't want to hurt your feelings... You are good at school, but everything else, no.  Like, you are not good at playing video games.
12. What do I do for a job? Teach us and take care of Lasa./Teach us.
13. What is my favorite food? Chicken 'Poppaseed' Casserole. Oh wait, chili./The food you say, "mmmmm" to.
14. What do you enjoy doing with me? I enjoy hugging you./ Playing board games.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hurry up, it's time to go.....LOLOLOLOL!!!! Old time dress. Bwahaha!

I love hearing their perspective!!

Kimberly said...

It's always interesting, isn't it? I should do it more often.