Jan 21, 2016

Man Down

Just when it seemed Anna might catch some rest after being up every hour heaving into the trash ("this is the worst night of my life" she moaned),  I heard Noah's footsteps thundering to the bathroom at the wee morning hour of 3:30.  He went down hard and has taken Anna's place on the sick couch for steady monitoring by the momma as we wait out all the waves of nastiness now starting anew for him.
Man Down


With no more than a half hour here and there of dozing off between bouts all night, I have gone into zombie mode cleaning up and nursing my babes.  If Lasa gets this, too, I will curl up in the fetal position and cry like a baby.  On the bright side, everyone is hunkering down for another snowfall  tomorrow, so our hunkering down to get well will be well timed, I guess.  Co-op was cancelled along with Sumner County schools again today anyway. :)

No comments: