Jan 28, 2016

About Daddy

The Josh version of the kids' answers (ages 7 and 9) ... Anna's answers first./ Then Noah's. :)
1. What is something he always says to you? 'Goodnight' because he says it to me every night./ Let's go outside.
2. What makes him happy? Watching Phineas and Ferb./ Watching AFV.
3. What makes him sad? I just don't know./ When we disobey.
4. How does he make you laugh? By giving me raspberries on my belly./ By tooting.

5. What was he like as a child?Ummm, like us./ A kid that got sick a lot.
6. How old is he? He is 36./ 41.
7. How tall is he?I am just gonna guess 3 feet./50 inches.
8. What is his favorite thing to do? Spend time with family./ Play Legos with me and work in his shed.
9. What does he do when you're not around? Take care of Lasa or take a nap./ Sort my Legos.
10. What is he really good at? Fixing screens./ Ooooh, Wii.
11. What is something he's not good at? Dressing up pretty./ Basketball.
12. What does he do for a job? He fixes computers at schools./ He goes to work. Oh! He helps teachers.
13. What is his favorite food? Pizza./ Mostly all of it.
14. What do you enjoy doing with him? Spending time with him./ Playing Wii and Minecraft.

1 comment:

Emily said...

THat was too stinking cute!!