Apr 5, 2011

Precious Moments

When I was out with Anna last week, a woman commented to me how cute she thought Anna was and that Anna looks just like one of those Precious Moments figurines.  She asked if I get told that a lot. 

No, actually, but the more I think about it, I think that's the best likeness I have heard for her.  She really does look like a Precious Moment! (And she totally did that day with her low piggie tails toward the back of her head with bows as big as her ears.)

More to the point - she just plain IS a precious moment.  


Even today with a 101 fever - it means I get extra cuddles while she is still and quiet.

Then again, maybe not on those cuddles - she just cried out, "I need costumes!" and bolted for the playroom.  Apparently it's important that she dress like Ruby while she watches her on TV.

3 comments:

Memaw said...

That girl will go far in life!

Emily said...

:) She is a porcelin (sp?) doll little girl

Cindy said...

She DOES look exactly like a Precious Moments doll!