Apr 15, 2011

Taa Daa: Kids' Nest Crafts

The supply list and directions were simple:  Scrunch brown paper bags down.  Glue twigs/sticks on and around the sides to fashion a sort of nest.  Fill with Easter eggs.


We only managed to get glue to work for us on the tops.  Not so much on the sides.  And by the time the hot glue solution came to me, I was over it altogether.  Today, we put these two chickie Easter eggs full of Robin's Eggs whopper treats inside each.  And now will they adorn our mantle until Easter morning. 

Next Easter activities: Easter Egg Hunts and  Easter Story Cookies!

5 comments:

Emily said...

what a fun idea! We are getting ready to dye our easter eggs :) But that's so un-original....however still classic. I like the next idea.

Memaw said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!

Unknown said...

Neato!

Cindy said...

How cute! I'm going to have to steal this craft idea.

Kimberly said...

You know, I thought of planning a playdate around this craft, but wanted to give it a go myself first. I'm glad I did. :) But I still recommend this craft. It is quick and cute and festive. :)