Jan 1, 2009

My Goat Man

Well, actually, it's my Goatee Man. I am not a big fan of it, and Anna REALLY is not a big fan of it, but Josh seems to like having it around. And Noah likes to play with it.


Anyway, over these two holiday weeks when Josh has been home, he has been hard at work creating and finishing this for Noah. And when he hasn't been working on it, he has been wishing he was working on it. I think it looks great so far! Only needs a top and a pole for sliding down when Noah is a little more coordinated. :)


Notice Josh's other "Pride and Joy" in the background...his shed. Noah calls it "Daddy's house."

4 comments:

Emily said...

Lee says grinning, "ask Kimberly if Josh used her eyeliner to do that?" I say, I typically like facial hair on men, but Josh doesn't look like Josh with it. In that 2nd picture, he looks like a woodsman out there with that far distant facial hair shading his face. I think I like...Lee would ahve facial hair if the military allowed it...I think anyway :)

Emily said...

oh yeah, and I am way impressed with the creativity and skills of Josh building that thing! You should put up a before and after picture!

Heather said...

Yeah...way to go Josh on building that. Also, love the "daddy house" too!

Anonymous said...

I think a new title is in order:
Josh the Builder. Noah will have so much fun and Anna too when she is old enough. I am holding back on the new "look" for the salesman/builder.