Jan 6, 2009

Potpourri

Josh was recognized in a big way at his conference in D.C.
Josh shaved the goatee
I am home alone with the bambinos for the WEEK!
I let Noah have his paci back when sleeping while Josh is gone
Potty Training took several steps back...so I put the potty away
Finished with that whole breastfeeding/pumping routine finally
I bought something on Ebay for the first time this week
First family road trip in two weekends to Otto, NC
Anna is fixated on blowing bubbles all the time
Took Anna to the dr. last week about constipation still
Violated is the only way to describe how they fixed it! Violated!
But it made a world of difference - so THANK YOU DR. MILLER
My life's curse: If it can be dropped, I will drop it
I am loving the rainy weather we are having this week
Anna's been getting up 3-4 times a night lately...why, why, why?!
Noah is not colorblind after all - I was worried that he was
I think I bruised a rib or something - it hurts to breathe and move
I need a nap and it's only 7:45 in the morning

3 comments:

Emily said...

I need a nap too...Brooklyn woke up last night at 0130, followed by a mysterious knocking/banging sound at 0215 that turned out to be our neighbors fence unlatched and banging with the wind, followed by Natalie waking up at 4 to eat, followed by Brooklyn waking me up early to snuggle in my bed with me. She snuggled, I grumbled. I'm so tired.
Good list though. Why did you think Noah was colorblind? I never knew you thought that.

Heather said...

What kind of recognition for Josh. Not surprised. Seems as if he is amazing at anything he tries! Paci...aka...devil. :)

Kimberly said...

Well, since you asked...I will brag on him for a second. :) He was the account executive who earned the highest percentage of his goal in the digital sales division of his company. He sold 236 % of his quota. Pretty good for his rookie year. But really, and Josh would tell you this too, we just thank the Lord for making Josh's year go so well. In sales it can be real hit and miss.