Jan 22, 2009

Recipe: BBQ Chip Chicken

I am NO cook, which is why I loved this simple and quite tasty dish. And to cite my sources....this is one of the meals we got from The Dinner A'Fare I mentioned a couple posts ago. Since it was already prepared I don't have exact measurements of butter, egg, and milk, but if you look at the recipe, you can see that even I could figure out those reasonable amounts. Like I said, super simple.

Crispy Barbecue Chip Chicken
Needed: Uncooked Chicken breasts (marinating in a baggie with liquid egg and milk for a bit - if you can call that marinating), crushed barbecue chips (Lay's style worked well), liquid margarine

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Pour crushed barbecue chips onto a plate and roll each chicken breast in chips, pressing them in, to completely cover the chicken.
Place the chip-covered chicken on a foil-lined cookie sheet and pour desired amount of liquid butter over chicken.
Bake, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is done.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Interesting. Sounds like the parmesan chicken...except using chips instead of Corn Flakes. Sounds good!

Anonymous said...

Oooo, yummy! I love good and easy recipes and will definitely have to try this one.