Jan 9, 2009

Currently...

Another twitter-style post for today:

Josh just left with Noah to go ride the carousel at the mall
Noah's next gym class is tomorrow - can't wait!
Josh is home - PRAISE THE LORD!!
Anna has been getting up 4-6 times a night: WHY, LORD, WHY?!
Gonna go see another movie this weekend: Bride Wars
Adding a New Year's Resolution: Buy less stuff and get rid of more
We made some progress with that fallout with my mom/dad
Just got a pot rack and can't wait to get it up
We set up 2 more college saving accts. for Noah and Anna
Go Gators! I just think the world of Tim Tebow
When Noah calls Anna "baby doll" I just melt
Noah has a cold, so combine his cold medicines with his breathing treatments and his allergy medications and his daily vitamin and that makes 15 doses of one thing or another in just yesterday...we have to keep a chart so we don't get lost in them!

9 comments:

Emily said...

buy less and get rid of more. YEAH RIGHT! You know you won't be successful there! :) You love to buy things! Though I could actually see you getting rid of more.

Anonymous said...

I do like your potpourri posts. : )
So glad Josh is home, so sorry Anna is waking up so much at night and also that Noah has a cold...good New Year's Resolution, good for the college accts, and great for Tim Tebow!
The best of all is making progress with your mom and dad. Can't believe it, huh? Oh ye of little faith...don't you know that I have sore knees? : )

Memaw said...

Wish you could come to FL and help me have a big yardsale - Thank God
for the medications that can help NOah - I used to see Matthew struggle to breath and his little eyes were so black - we would have to go to an emergengy room to get relief-Thank the Lord for good doctors but also for prayer

Kimberly said...

Mas: A prayer warrior such as yourself ought to invest in a pair of knee pads, methinks. :)

Anonymous said...

Methinks you are so kind, and also so right...although maybe sore knees (read heart) serve as a reminder to keep praying? : )

Kimberly said...

Oh Emily - if you ever earned a badge for encouragement, I would have just snatched it away!

Fall in line girl! I can too do it!

Alison said...

I don't think you have to make a resolution to get rid of things...you do that quite well already :).

Very humbled by Mas' comment about sore knees as a reminder to pray...I needed to hear that today.

Glad things are going better with the family.

Oh, and do you twitter? What is your @?

Kimberly said...

Alison: Nope, I don't twitter,I just learned about it after reading a comment on your blog. I am afraid I would let that dominate my day if I did. It sounds sooo addicting to me, more so than email and blogging. :) That's not to say it doesn't sound fun and very interesting to learn the little things about people you wouldn't ordinarily hold entire conversations about, though.

But a solid twitter-type post does answer for me how to blog a bunch of little things on my mind or in our day that I didn't know how to tie together. It's a nice compromise for me. :)

Unknown said...

I like this twitter style post and I agree with you on not opening that door of expectation. I can't bring myself to do it and be a slave to it. I'm sure it's addicting though. I'm currently addicted to Facebook and all the semi-twittering I do on there. I never knew you as a shopaholic of any sorts. I guess none of us were in college for good reason:-)