Dec 30, 2008

A Woman's Prerogative

I know, I know...the phrase is a bit cliche, but it fits here nonetheless. I have changed my mind and decided (for the last time - I promise) to go ahead and move my blog to an invite-only status after all.

If I know you follow this blog I will be sure to email you the invite. If I miss you somehow, do let me know so I can correct that. This move to make Scrapbook Brown a private blog will require you to have a gmail account to view it from now on. If you already have one - great! If not, the link on the invite will guide you through setting one up easily. I am so sorry if that proves too inconvenient for anyone...but it really is a cinch and only a second or two to do. Once you enter your gmail address and password I believe you will never have to enter it again to view the blog. Blogger will recognize you immediately. I know it does for me for another invite-only blog I follow.

The blogger invite email will come within the week. Keep visiting and posting! I love keeping in touch with everyone!

PS - Don't worry, Carol - Joshua is already setting up a gmail account for you so you won't have to bother with it but once. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks to Joshua!

Alison said...

I have the song: "It's my prerogative" going through my head now - thanks :)