Dec 27, 2008

THREE!

Number of times that our big boy used the potty today - 3!

Avert not your eyes from the evidence. It's the cutest, most anticipated little pee and poopie I ever saw!


We hooted and hollered so much over this that Anna was in tears from the sudden outburst.

And the boy has already outsmarted that candy reward system. He drips a tiny drop in the potty and comes to collect his candy, goes back to make another droplet deposit in the potty, comes back to collect his candy, and repeat and repeat over the next 2 minutes. We are quickly running out of M&M's! Quick...someone give me a plan B. :)

4 comments:

Emily said...

ok dude...that was really gross. haha. But I'm so excited for you guys!!! That's a huge step, even after you took his paci away! I'm impressed...and still grossed out a little too...you're so funny

Unknown said...

That was cute??? GA-ROSS but I totally understand why YOU think it's cute:-). Congratulations NOAH! 1.for getting the hang of it and 2. for out-smarting the big people. It's like pavlov's dog. I chose stickers as rewards and Jacob used them to decorate his rather bland potty seat. Whatever floats their boat. YAY!

Kimberly said...

Hey! I got the idea from Jon and Kate plus 8. She took a picture of each of them with their first potty success. :) It was so funny to me, I was convinced.

Sadly, Noah would not cooperate and just smile at the camera. He was far to excited to sit still. Understandable. :)

Alison said...

OK, this is just gross. Garet said that I need to flag your blog for inappropriate content :). Regardless, go Noah!