Nov 30, 2009

That's Just Me

I cheer for underdogs.
I have an aversion for glitter.
I only have one kidney.
I bite my fingernails.
I love math, although I am not good at doing it in my head.
I don't like sharing the food off my very plate.
I only buy Santa ornaments for our tree.
My favorite book of the Bible is James.
Last movie I saw: New Moon
Last iTunes download: Francesca Battistelli - It's Your Life
(yes, I got it after hearing it on Jon and Kate's last episode)
First movie Josh and I ever saw together: Rat Race
I believe in the discipline that comes from natural consequences.
I tend to want to back out of social engagements at the last minute.
I like to be home and in my pjs.
I like the mountains better than the beach.
I like to be on time, ahead of schedule, prepared, and organized.
I am learning to love taking trips.
I do not Facebook, Twitter, or text.
Favorite Color: White (sometimes green)
Favorite Number: 4
I like to do laundry on Friday.
I am already saving BoxTops for Noah when he starts Kindergarten ... in two years.

8 comments:

Emily said...

Those were so fun! and I LOVE your background...I'm about to go find me a christmas one...when I get back from teh store.

Laura Koslowsky said...

Love the list! I always tease Kevin for having a favorite number. His is 21 because it is his birthday, divisible by the number 7 which rhymes with Kevin...cracks me up! Do you have a reason for liking the number 4?

Kimberly said...

Josh likes to laugh at my word, color, and number associations, too. I just tell him it takes a gifted brain to understand these things. :)

I like 4 for it's shape and because it reminds me of green.

Emily said...

Hold up. You're favorite number has always been 3 for as long as I can ever ever remember. You can't be changing things like that!

Emily said...

reminds you of green? What?!..... takes a gifted brain or a crazy person to connect those dots...I'll leave that up to others to decide...ahah. You're so funny.

Remember Spirit? haha. The only time I was ever in a gifted program...so sad.

Kimberly said...

Too funny, Emily. Right number, wrong decade. I loved 3 back in high school...reminded me of red then. :)

But no, 4 has been mi numero for a long time now. Ask Josh.

Neener, neener, neener. :)

Unknown said...

Oh I HATE glitter too! And why don't you Facebook? You would be good at it you know:-)

Kimberly said...

Oh, I am sure I would love and commit to Facebook well if I did it...too much love and commitment I am sure. I just can't give it my time. I already feel guilty about the time I spend blogging. :)