Nov 17, 2009

Recipe: Baked Swiss Chicken

I made this recipe of my mom's tonight and Josh loved, loved, loved it. I have to admit, I really liked it, too. Quite tasty and super easy!

Baked Swiss Chicken

4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
8 (4x4 inch) slices of Swiss cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup dry white wine
1 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix
1/4 cup butter, melted

Arrange chicken in lightly greased 9 x 13 pan. Top with cheese slices. Combine soup and wine and spoon evenly over chicken. Sprinkle stuffing mix over casserole and drizzle butter over crumbs. Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes.

Mmm-mmm! Turned out to be really great as a leftover as well! Bonus!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oooh...this is one of our favorites too! I haven't made this in a while. Thanks for the reminder!! We serve it over brown rice. Super yummy!

Emily said...

Lee and I made it so much in Auburn...we're still worn out with it...but I did make it not too long ago...for teh first time in years!