Nov 10, 2009

The Cut

To date, Noah has officially declared his love for two people - without being asked or told to say so, that is. Those people are his daddy and his babysitter. But today, TODAY, I made the cut. As I turned the DVR to his ever-loving Max and Ruby show per his request, he announced, "I WUV you, Mommy." And then, for emphasis, he said it again with a smile when I looked at him all surprised and happy. "I wuv you."

I wuv you, too, Noah Brown. I wuv you, I wuv you, I wuv you.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I remember you talking about that. So sweet. Brooklyn early today, grabbed my face, said, "I LOVE YOU TOO, MOMMY" and turned my head adn kissed my cheek. So I said, "and I love you!" Goofy girl.

Unknown said...

AWWWWWW. That is so sweet. I loved being told that I'm loved by my little man. It never gets old.

Unknown said...

AWWWWWW. That is so sweet. I loved being told that I'm loved by my little man. It never gets old.