Aug 9, 2009

Weekend sans Josh

Josh was gone for work Friday and Saturday
Held financial debate with MDO director
Noah's final swim lesson went great
Waited and waited and waited for Josh to get home
Watched too much TV as a result
Anna had a little choking incident but we all survived
Josh took kids for a walk in their wagon at 7:00 am Sunday
Noah says a puppet alligator bit his shirt at church
I stayed home from church with Anna, who napped the whole time
Josh and I went out to dinner and some shopping
Tried a new sitter in the process
Luh-oved the new sitter - Noah and Anna did, too
The weekend's highlight .... Sunday Night Football!!!
The weekend's funniest moment...Noah asked me to spank him

1 comment:

Emily said...

Brooklyn's asked me to spank her instead of doing what I've told her to do too. So annoying. Like she thinks if I spank her, then she'll get to do whatever it was that I told her NOT to do.