Aug 22, 2009

Shameless

Noah, tonight right after you went potty one last time, but before you headed upstairs for bedtime, you ran to me without any pants on and jutted your little hips out and announced with all the humor, delight, and pride a 3 year old boy can express,

"Mommy! Naked boogee (bootie), giant pee pee!"

And then you proceeded to grab yourself and point ... yourself ... at me. And wiggle and giggle. I have to admit, your daddy and I crack up at your innocence and fascination with your many body parts ... but it might be time for us to have a little talk. Soon. We just have to find a way to get through that conversation with a straight face first.

Still, we love you, our little exhibitionist.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm in stitches! OH yes! You have a boy on your hands now.

Emily said...

Kimberly. I simply don't know what I'd do with a boy. Maybe for our next kid in a year or two, I'll just pray for another girl. I mean what do you do in that situation...oh my. THank you Lord for my girls...