Aug 23, 2009

FriSatSun Stuff

Noah went to his My Gym class again. This time I remembered to bring a camera.



Josh and Noah rode bikes in the cul-de-sac and it is too adorable. The helmets are still a little goofy to me, but are definitely overshadowed by the degree of adorable.


Started the messload of paperwork for the adoption. Headache ensued.

Watched NFL and Nascar every chance we got.

Headed down to the Wilson County Fair.

Went to the park.

We joined our church (via the Newcomer's Class that makes me roll my eyes a little).

The nursery lost the cap to Anna's bottle today and I got so irritated over it. But a short nap and a couple migraine pills later, I was thinking a little more clearly and feeling much more reasonable. So I deleted the dumb rant I originally posted in this very spot before I bored anyone else with it and/or embarrassed myself any more. You ever just feel moody? That was me - Guilty for sure!

Noah had a rough go of it today with disobedience, short-tempered screaming fits, and messing up his pants again. Maybe my moody rubbed off on him.

5 comments:

Memaw said...

You are wasting a lot of time and energy
"sweating the small stuff" - stop it!This is
advice from your mother-in-law - don't ignore
me!

Kimberly said...

I know, I know. I completely agree with you.

Emily said...

I agree with Carol, but will give you that it is still annoying. We've lost one top at church too...but we were allowed to at least go in there and look for it. That second shot of Noah jumping is really good! Looks like he's having a blast!!

Kimberly said...

Thank you Emily! It IS annoying, and even more annoying not to be able to help yourself.
But still, dumb.

Kate LaCasse said...

I'm still sad that Elliott's summer preschool lost his fork. Yes, just a fork, but it was his special Badger one!