Mar 27, 2011

Taa Daa: Paint Chip Redo

Job 1 was just getting it done back in January. 

 
Job 2 was just letting that simmer on the mantle for awhile til I knew what to do with it next.


Job 3 was adding that something that was missing - in this case, a word cut from vinyl on my Silhouette.  I went with HOME after deciding my fruits of the spirit idea was a little ambitious just yet.


Job 4 was adding the finishing touch - a frame Josh whipped up from some old molding that's been languishing in our garage for over two years leftover from the previous owners.


Job 5 was documenting it again, once and for all.  


 Finally, my paint chip art project is home. :)

6 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

It looks like something you'd pay some pretty pennies for. Well done!

Elizabeth Bradley said...

So, so cute!

Emily said...

wow, girl! Looks great!!!

The White Family said...

Love it!

Memaw said...

Perfect!

Kimberly said...

THANK you!