Mar 5, 2011

MOPS Craft

Made at MOPS this past week, this was intended to be a frame.  I picked colors for Anna's room and I like its feminine look.  I'm growing to love scrapbook paper almost as much as I love Mod Podge. 


The more I look at it though, the more I think I will use it as a dry-erase memo board of sorts....for a different scripture verse every week or so.  Josh has another idea that's not bad either; he says I should cut a vinyl A with the Silhouette and put it on there.  However, the more I think about adding vinyl decor, the more I want to do another bird or owl to add to that motif in her room.

At any rate, I love how versatile this MOPS project was. :) 

3 comments:

Emily said...

Ooooo I like that too!

Kimberly said...

YOu could do one, too. MAkes for great gifts...

Adrian said...

Love, love the dry erase idea!