Mar 27, 2011

Consignment Fave

I got a sweet load of great spring/summer clothes for the kids this year shopping consignment sales.  But my favorite score was this little white vanity for Anna for only $30.  It's where she "sees me" and where she checks out her hair.  More importantly, it's where she has decided to keep her precious Lip Smackers lip gloss ... well, it's where she keeps it when we haven't had to confiscate it because she sneaks back on the sly for more re-applications than any woman would need in a week.

4 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

Her uncle says, and I quote, "That girl is something else." :)

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Adorable. The girl and the her dressing table. :)

Emily said...

awe! I wanted something small like that for Brooklyn too....LOVE the one you got anna..and SHE certainly looks pleased with your purchase too! Good buy!

Memaw said...

Don't you know that MORE is BETTER!