Aug 1, 2010

Small Pleasures

Some things I'm lovin' lately....
  • Netflix - another technology I took forever to try
  • The sound of flip flops flip floppin'
  • Tomatoes with red wine vinaigrette and salt and pepper
  • Sonic Strawberry Cream Slushes
  • Grapefruit sprinkled with Splenda
  • Who am I kidding? Covered with Splenda
  • Booster Seat Noah - able to unbuckle/climb out Anna's side
  • My new Stay-at-Home Moms Meetup Group
  • Counting down in weeks til football season
  • Dropping off the kids' clothes for the fall consignment sale
  • Prepping book bags with supplies and nap mats
  • The feeling you get after excersizing
  • The bedding we picked out for Anna
  • Thunder, rain, breezes
  • Anna brushin' Josh's hair with her pony brush in a tu-tu

1 comment:

Emily said...

Ohhhh I love anna's bedspread choice! Soooooo you. I think I could've picked out what you'd have gotten her if I'd have had a chance. So you...and so cute! Creative cute too. :)