Aug 27, 2010

Va Va Vacuum?

Where, oh, where did my life go? It's a sad, sad thing to take note of the fact that the first picture I have been in in months sports me .... and a vacuum. If that's doesn't scream glamour, excitement, and a compelling social life, I don't know what does.


But then, I decide again that I do have a life. It goes where my heart is. And my heart belongs to the little helper on my left, her big brother (who was glued to his video games at that moment), and their daddy, whom I would be lost without. My heart screams joy, love, grins, and giggles.

It's not a glamorous life tending to preschoolers and home, yet still my heart sighs with satisfaction. You'll get no complaints out of me. Except in jest. Cuz if you haven't got sarcasm and a sense of humor, what have you got?

Just a vacuum, I guess.

2 comments:

Emily said...

LOL!! She has NO expression. it's that a dry "thanks for my toy vacuum, mom. *rolls eyes* whatever."

I love her!!! So stinking cute!

Kimberly said...

She kills me.