May 21, 2010

Productivity, Check!

Feeling productive and healthy today for the following reasons - and it's not even lunchtime yet.
  1. Exercise, check! Took a walk with the kids.
  2. Chores, check! Emptied the dishwasher, picked up first round of toys, got laundry in the cue.
  3. First nitrogen cycle in fish tank complete, check! Huge sigh of relief.
  4. Small family trip to Gatlinburg booked, check! Yay for Josh haggling/smooth talking the hotel into bumping us up to a suite on his reward points!
  5. Healthy snack for the kid, check! He ate an entire cucumber himself, plus cheese, plus hummus. Plus salt and pepper - no, excuse me - Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper.
  6. Made fruit fly trap, check! What a great idea I snagged from The Idea Room and Passionate Homemaking. I caught the first fly within 5 minutes of making it! Productive, indeed!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Good JOb!!! I love the trap! I'll remember that one.

Unknown said...

Don't you love those kinds of days?! Interesting fly trap...I'll have to use that. Yay for Noah eating healthy snacks!