May 29, 2010

More About Me

  • I have turned into a real homebody over the past 4 years.
  • I'm OK with that.
  • I love to let my babies play in the rain.
  • I love for them to stomp in the puddles afterward.
  • I like having the kids play barefoot in the backyard.
  • I'm convinced the internet is a modern-day Tower of Babel.
  • I am just fascinated at what all I can find out on the internet.
  • I clean up while I go when I am cooking.
  • I enjoy vacuuming the fish tank.
  • I spray the kids with the hose whether they need it or not.
  • I think a violinist's bow strokes are beautiful to watch.
  • I get so much more accomplished when Josh is out of town.
  • I love feeding our fish. It's like I'm a kid again.
  • Also beautiful to me is the song "How Beautiful".
  • "How Beautiful" was sung at our wedding, by the way.
  • Funny thing I said lately: Thank you for saying thank you.
  • Over the past week, Noah told me I was "stwong", "bwave", "a good driver", "so funny", "kind of like a pretty girl, like a bird", and "siwwy".

3 comments:

Unknown said...

When you share about yourself, I see how much we're alike. My funny of this week was saying "bless you" to Jacob when he tooted.

Kimberly said...

Sounds exactly! like something I would say before I realized what I was saying. :)

Emily said...

I like your comment on being a homebody....hahah...so funny, I'm only sort of ok with it :)