May 30, 2009

Happy Blogday!

Happy Blogday to you,
Happy Blogday to you,
Happy Blogday, Scrapbook Brown,
Happy Blogday to you. :)

Ahhhh, memories. Memories of this day a year ago. So MUCH was going on and still yet to go on for us at the time. But for the purpose of this post, it was the day I finally started blogging. (A blogaversary, I believe I have heard it called) At any rate, I must admit I have quite liked the practice. I have kept with it better than I ever did with any of my journals. And I have especially enjoyed getting to hear back from a number of you on a day to day/week to week basis as well as having the pleasure of following your own blogs (for those of you who do). Thanks for taking the time to keep in touch with me/us here. It only makes the memories I document here that much sweeter.

On this bloggy-type birthday, we played in the sun. Some shots for the fun of it.



1 comment:

Alison said...

Happy Blogaversary! (Yes, I am that behind in reading your blog - my google reader is full!)