May 5, 2009

Yes

Yes, we use paper plates 90% of the time.

Yes, we are so low on milk that I took some from Noah's sippy cup for my cereal this morning. He doesn't care - he'd rather have juice anyway.

Yes, I am going out to get milk today. :)

Yes, I have been working out for 3 mos. and haven't lost any weight.

Yes, that depresses and frustrates me.

Yes, I check my email almost every hour.

Yes, I let Noah watch too much Caillou. I know this because I wake up singing songs from the show and can't get them out of my head.

Yes, I am addicted to playing Backgammon.

Yes, I am counting down the days until So You Think You Can Dance starts later on this month.

Yes, my 7 1/2 month old daughter still wears size 1-2 diapers. They fit her, yes, but they have begun to not absorb as needed. Today she leaked out of her clothes and dripped all over the Exersaucer at the gym and I had to carry home a naked baby because I had no change of clothes for her.

So yes, I will also pick up some size 2 diapers when I pick up the milk.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Nothing like carrying a naked baby home while singing Caillou. :) I have a (sort of) reverse issue... I can't fall asleep at night sometimes because I'm singing songs in Czech. over. and. over. They won't stop running through my mind!

Your post made me smile and reminded me of "Not Me Mondays." And yes, it will be midnight in 15 minutes and despite my personal decree to "not do internet" after 10 pm. Here I am. :)

http://www.mycharmingkids.net/2009/05/not-me-monday-is-back.html

Heather said...

Funny, Kimmie. So creative! I must admit, I've done the same thing with milk! Have you ever thought about getting a personal trainer? I did that for two sessions. It was too expensive for me to keep up, but he was able to give me some good ideas so that i wasn't do the same thing over and over. Just a thought.

Emily said...

We use paper plates for everything too...

Alison said...

only every hour??? :)