May 28, 2009

Moment of Silence

Oh heaven help me to be more vigilant with Anna. I just noticed how quiet she was as I was typing an email to my mother-in-law. I stopped typing to make sure she was not chewing on someone's nasty shoe - because that would be so tragic, right? No, worse even, she was chewing on a lamp cord right next to the outlet it is partially plugged in to because she has already tried to get it loose. SCARY!

Noah never got into dangerous stuff like that. Never cared to mess with plugs, or electrical equipment, or breakable stuff I had well within his reach. A moment of silence, please, for the easy, easy baby Noah was.

Just make that silent moment quick for me...I think Anna is eating paper from Noah's coloring book now. Gotta run!

3 comments:

Emily said...

hah! I can't stop being amazed at how very identical Anna and Natalie are! Natalie will try to stick her finger in light sockets...or pull whatever is in the socket out too! But praise the Lord...she has not attempted to chew on an electrical cord...yet. But shoes...are her definite favorite!

Unknown said...

You never told us you got a new puppy and named it Anna too.:-) LOL

Kimberly said...

Shannon, you had me cracking up! Too true, too true!