Jun 3, 2009

Remember These

Noah says some phrases lately that are just particularly him. I wanna remember the grin that covers my face when he mutters these things and has no idea how far off he is from saying them correctly. Only a 3-year-old can pull these pronunciations off and have it still be endearing. If, however, he still talks this way next year, you can bet we will be taking him to a speech pathologist. (For now, we are juggling the pediatrician, allergist, and as of today apparently, a urologist. Poor boy.)

Remember these, Kimmie:

When he wants to know what I am doing: Ah do-ning, Mommy?
When he wants to know where I am going: Ah go-ning, Mommy?
When he wants to help me do something: Noah hep, too!
When he is saying bye, dude: Badoot, badoot, badoot
When he hears something that scares/concerns him: Hurd dat?!
When he means to say kitchen: chicken
When his toys need new batteries: Daddy, new baa-yees.
When he puts his caboose in the back: Uhboose Uhback.
When something's not working right: Ah working?
When he drops crumbs his solution is for me to vacuum: bacum
When he's fruitlessly asking to skip a nap: Noah no nak, Mommy.
When he wants Josh to smile for the camera: Daddy, cheese!
When he wants Josh to smile again for the camera: Mo cheese!
When I told him "You are not" he disagreed by saying: Uh huh not!
When referring to his Memory game: Mayey game
When I say Anna's so pretty he reminds me: Noah pitty, too!
When he feels better: Noah sheel bedder.
When he wants to watch Special Agent Oso: Noah shee Ahsi Osho.
When he means movie: moowee
When he want to potty all by himself: pyecee pease (privacy please)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this! You're really good at writing out how he says things. I have a hard enough time repeating Jacob's fine attempt at words. My fav is when he's saying dessert...he says berzert.